Incredible charging cradle! Free DIY

incrediboy

Hey everyone, so i got the incredible the day it came out, and i love it. unfortunately there isnt any charging cradle available yet, so i decided to create my own. i wanted a stand that was:
1. it needed to be cheap
2 it had to look nice, or somewhat aesthetically reasonable
this is my answer! lol

the cradle is pretty awesome, it doesnt tip over when the phone is in it!

Just in case your not sure what it is, its the original box that the incredible came in. i already had to cut it up to get the upc off it. (the upc is on the opposite side of the box. so dont worry you wont have a big hole in the bottom of your stand) :)

View attachment 7434

View attachment 7435

View attachment 7436

Picture%2029.jpg

Big Cam

Hey everyone, so i got the incredible the day it came out, and i love it. unfortunately there isnt any charging cradle available yet, so i decided to create my own. i wanted a stand that was:
1. it needed to be cheap
2 it had to look nice, or somewhat aesthetically reasonable
this is my answer! lol

the cradle is pretty awesome, it doesnt tip over when the phone is in it!

Just in case your not sure what it is, its the original box that the incredible came in. i already had to cut it up to get the upc off it. (the upc is on the opposite side of the box. so dont worry you wont have a big hole in the bottom of your stand) :)

View attachment 7434

View attachment 7435

View attachment 7436

Picture%2029.jpg
Looks like a good cheap alternative.

BTW: you can't just copy and paste the images location on your computer, you need to load it to a hosting site first.

OP
incrediboy

incrediboy

haha ya...first post =P
i found that out pretty quick lol thx for the tip tho

ya its nice, free and if you like getting creative you can "design" it yourself lol

JimMariner

Silver Member
To much time on your hands, eh ? Nice Work by the way !!!

You can post the pictures in your Gallery on DF, then link them from there. I do it all the time.

Now go out and make templet of it, then get it to a plastics man.

I had to butcher up one of my ezeStands for mine.

jdubu

How about this $1 buck solution...

See my Youtube video:
[video=youtube;6J0KeMCvUu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J0KeMCvUu0"]YouTube - HTC Incredible Phone Desk Dock - The $1 solution[/video]

:)