Introducing Team Inversion Conversion

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Hence the name change to the section. I have been wanting to get people to work together for a long time on theming and finally got some people to join. Right now Xkape and Ecsnead are on the team and have been contributing to the community for a long time. So it is only fitting to have them here. Please give them a hand and a big thanks for continuing the work.

GirLuvsDroid

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is such a great idea, and I'm glad to see Xkape and ecsnead69 recognized for their great contributions!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
I saw this earlier and it is definitely the best idea yet - congrats to all and we look forward to what's to come

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Let's get hopping! lol I'll be computerless from this Tuesday till next Tuesday..

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Congrats to the new team! Very talented group over here, that have contributed so much already. I make a stop over to this area every day now. And I just LOVE invertedness!dancedroid

Glad to see this conversion. Also glad to see thebowers back. What devices will you guys be working with.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
apps should install on any phone.. just a matter of the updater script or, in the case of the X.. making sure the person mounts the sd card before they install.

apps should install on any phone.. just a matter of the updater script or, in the case of the X.. making sure the person mounts the sd card before they install.

Wont framework need tweaked in order to work for specific devices.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
so far not

I put these apps on all my phones and friends phones. Only one I had to mess with was the something G3 clapton editon. that has a lowdef screen but other than that i've install these on d1, incredible, DX, and Nexus One. all with no problems.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
This is great to see. Congrats xkape and ecsnead!

Inverted and Transparent apps all around. :D

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
:yahoo::clap::yahoo::clap::yahoo::clap: Congratulations xkape and ecsnead. Thanks for helping to make this forum #1. :yr1:

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
This is awesome, I definitely fount my "themed app" zone of the forum. Love the Community Developers feel.