Is note 3 worthy of full retail?

jseah

Reaction score
I have never run into any problems with the reps at the Verizon store not allowing me to purchase a phone at full retail and keep unlimited.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I have never run into any problems with the reps at the Verizon store not allowing me to purchase a phone at full retail and keep unlimited.

Exactly. In my case I had opened a new line for the phone, but when I asked to move that tiered phone to the unlimited line, the lady said she couldn't do it without putting the other line on a tier as well. I thought it was BS, and I seriously did everything I could to prevent it short of storming out the store.

But...the fact is I've never once gone past the 2gb so I sucked it up. Now with the family plan of 6gb, we barely pass 4 each month so....

huskur

Reaction score
This is how i do it:

Full retail $700 (I live in Delaware so no sales tax!!!)
Sold my N2 with accessories for $450 on Ebay.

$700-$450= $250 (Less than upgrade price and still unlimited data)

BindiBoop

Reaction score
The thought of paying $800 for a phone makes me sick to my stomach, but I want the Note 3 SOOOOO BAD. I am on an unlimited plan and I use at least 10gb a month, right now I am at 5.40gb and have 10 days left in my billing cycle (somehow I seem to end my billing cycle at around 25gb each month and I can't figure out why). But, anyway, I have to keep my unlimited data. I figure about 7 months of paying for the extra data on a new contract would equal the $400 extra I have to pay for the phone full price and then I'm done paying "extra", and i will have a new phone. So for me, it is definitely worth paying full price. I'm going to go to Best Buy and get the phone, probably this weekend.

harp666

Reaction score
I buy all my phones at Verizon store full retail in order to keep my unlimited data..never once have I had a problem keeping my unlimited plan intact. What I have noticed at best buy full retail prices are anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars more than Verizon store prices off contract...go figure.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I buy all my phones at Verizon store full retail in order to keep my unlimited data..never once have I had a problem keeping my unlimited plan intact. What I have noticed at best buy full retail prices are anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars more than Verizon store prices off contract...go figure.

Everybody's gotta make some money.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2