is there a droid x/blur rom for dinc?

tktouch12

Reaction score
sense ui has always been the end-all, be-all rom for me, but, of course, i'm starting to get bored of it.
so, i'm going to try miui and, but i'm wondering if there is a droid x-ish rom out there? i want like the x's keyboard, and messaging app and maybe like video app and stuff. has anyone made anything like that?

thanks

domeboy

Reaction score
I agree. I have both a DX and a Dinc, and I love the Dinc with the exception of the UI and the battery life. IMO the messaging apps (universal inbox, etc.) on the DX are one of the things that make the DX a great phone. I have tried touchdown on the Dinc and it is better than the stock email, but the DX messaging apps would be awesome.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
We don't even have a stable rom for the dinc for the d1 so we can't except much more

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
i dont understand how someone hasnt at least ported the apps.. i've seen what devs can do, i have faith devs could do this. does no one care? :(

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clarification needed here- jdkoreclipse's proof of concept is not actually yet functional.

J

jdkoreclipse

I am no longer a Android forums member

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

IncredibleDoes

Reaction score
I have this ported already!

[video=youtube;GJ0z3O5A5fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0z3O5A5fY]YouTube - IncDoes another... er[/video]

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
incredibledoes, so have you released it? I'd love to try that out.
does it all work?