Is there a product like this for the D2/D2G?

A carbon fiber case?

I've been looking for a case for my d2g and every case I come across seems either ugly, too clunky, or it feels way too fragile to be called a case. I know a carbon fiber case will cost more but I wouldn't mind buying one.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Not that I've found. Essentially, there's about 5 cases for the D2G. There's the crappy (I bought one) hard plastic one from Verizon that doesn't fit well, and scratches your phone. There's the crappy (I bought one) gel case from Verizon that fits better, but doesn't exactly stay on right, and provides no real protection. There's the Otterbox, which has many negative reviews and a few positive reviews. There's the BodyGlove, which is pretty much the ultimate in protection/durability, but is so thick and bulky that I couldn't put it on such a sleek, sexy phone. Then there's the Seidio Innocase, which I'm currently using. It's the best balance of function/looks/size for me. Pretty much anything that comes up on ebay is just a knockoff of the cheap verizon plastic case, in a different (uglier) color.

Edited to add, I got mine on amazon for like $19