issues with password protected accounts from work...help please

Zonker1972

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo
i just got my droid turbo and i'm noticing problems. i changed my e-mail password at work and couldn't get the corporate e-mail to accept the new password. it kept telling me it was an incorrect password. i downloaded an app, OWA, to route my corporate e-mail. it worked fine for 2 days and now won't allow me to sign in. it also states i have an incorrect password. finally, i also sign on to a 3rd party website through work, using the same password. guess what..... it won't let me sign in. i downloaded an app to the 3rd party website but still can't sign in. all of these access issues are with the phone. i use the same passwords on my computer to access e-mail and the 3rd party website and it works fine. anyone have any ideas?
I have spoken to tech support at work and they advised me to change my password. i did this originally and it didn't help. i went to the tech support for the 3rd party website and they suggested the app. also didn't help. now it is getting worse. if i can't get this figured out i'll have to get rid of the phone. i don't have access....

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I don't know what may be causing your other issues but OWA (Outlook Web App), is only for Office 365 for Business mailboxes. If you want access to Outlook from the phone try Outlook.Com ( Outlook.com - Android Apps on Google Play )

For the record, I seriously doubt it's the phone.

OP
Z

Zonker1972

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo
we have office 365 for business at work. my main issue with this app is that it was working and has now stopped without any reason...thanks for trying.