It's time to Invert Facebook....Again 1.5.0

JustJack1235

Reaction score
OMG It works!!!!! AND I LOVE THE that ALL the icons are themed THATS sooo hard to find ~ I usually end up having to go back and theme the ic_menu things but not on this one!!!! YOU guys are the bomb!

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Holla!!! awesomeness!

Attachments

• snap20110202_180438.png
    snap20110202_180438.png
    58 KB · Views: 326

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
OMG It works!!!!! AND I LOVE THE that ALL the icons are themed THATS sooo hard to find ~ I usually end up having to go back and theme the ic_menu things but not on this one!!!! YOU guys are the bomb!
LOL thanks! What ROM are you running? The epicblue beast theme in my sig is themed to match, gonna theme TruBlue for PE to match this weekend.

Sent from 1885

JustJack1235

Reaction score
thank you~ saves me from sending u a pm later on and asking you :) the moderators sometimes ask if i asked. Now i can say yes~ ::icon_ banana::

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Facebook just had an update could someone please update the links? THANKS

wait, WHAT?? 1.5.1 just came out... what version is in the market?
nm, just checked the awesome market.android.com, 1.5.1 is the one in there. Bgill55 inverted it, it's in his them under linear goodies. Or if you want a blue themed inverted based on this version, i made one.

Inverted Blue Facebook 1.5.1

Bgill55's version - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/108546-goodies-adw-linear.html

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
mine or Bgills? instructions for mine are at the link. Long story short, since the on in this thread is titled InvertedFB1.5.apk or something like that, and mine is called Facebook.apk, it will not install over it. So you need to delete InvertedFB1.5.apk out of system.app, (after uninstalling updates from the market), then installing this via the Facebook.apk from root explorer. If it fails install, use the update.zip that is also in that thread post.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Got it stets did the update zip and it went perfect Ty. Looks really good to. I like ur style

Sent From The Top Of The World

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks dude! If you like that, wait until I port EpicBlue over from Bugless Beast... you can preview what it's going to look like at the link in my sig.