Jelly Bean rom starting to roll out

deduct

Reaction score
How EXACTLY are ya'll getting data to work? I tried everything i could think of and could not get it to connect.

marleyinoc

Reaction score
I tried to lose it, undid wifi, yada yada. Lost it, can't get back even with reflash. I'm now in area where sometimes 3g is all I can get so chalking it up to that. Will try again when in better 4g area if time permits tomorrow. Don't know if that will help but will follow up anyway...

wseyller

Reaction score
To whom that have read my previous post...I hope i am wrong wrong wrong but i have to go by what I know. The developers are amazing of what they do and sometimes they have surprised me and find some amazing workarounds. I love Jelly Bean and I want true JB but i just dont expect that on the Moto Bionic unless Moto does provide it us to or unless THEY UNLOCK OUR MF BOOTLOADERS which doesn't look like they will keep their promise.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Sweeeeet! I got data to work by following marleyinoc's instructions using phone info app. I have a strong 4g connection for the time being. Let's see how long it will last. This is exciting!

OP
krazyace38

krazyace38

Reaction score
Just flashed this ROM its so smooth and I love the Google now it works great everything seems to work except camera got good signal and 4g can't wait till dhacker29 gets the codecs this will be my daily driver

Hollywood67

Reaction score
deduct said:
Sweeeeet! I got data to work by following marleyinoc's instructions using phone info app. I have a strong 4g connection for the time being. Let's see how long it will last. This is exciting!

Where are these instructions? I have been playing around with the app but I must be missing something

deduct

Reaction score
Hollywood67 said:
Where are these instructions? I have been playing around with the app but I must be missing something

Page 3 of this thread. I have not lost data once since I got it going last night. Cannot wait until camera is working.

Hollywood67

Reaction score
Got the "lte/CDMA auto Prl" but where is menu "select radio" auto???
I must be blind???

deduct

Reaction score
Hollywood67 said:
Got the "lte/CDMA auto Prl" but where is menu "select radio" auto???
I must be blind???

Hit the menu key. bottom left hand corner capacitive touch key

bamafan39

Reaction score
i tried all the instructions from different places and nothing worked ..then decided to reboot and then got 4g ive had data all day:blink:

bamafan39

Reaction score
anybody having problems with sd-ext not showing up usb...my internal sd shows but no ext

Hollywood67

Reaction score
OK I was in the right place...Its just not working for me. I have been toggling back and forth and rebooted a few times. It just doesnt want to connect to 4g for me..