Jelly Bean

Mr_Tylerrr

So the word on the street is that we will get jelly bean for the RAZR M by the end of the year. Anybody know of a more specific date for that?

cubsfan187

Hell the Nexus doesn't even have it "officially" yet. I wouldn't count on VZW giving it to the razr first. Just a thought though.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Be wary - the leak from the other day had a build date of the other day. And while it's quite solid, it's not quite perfect and isn't the final OTA. Plus, no soak invites have been sent out, or anything along those lines.

I *hope* you're right, but I'm very skeptical! :)

lwags67

Be wary - the leak from the other day had a build date of the other day. And while it's quite solid, it's not quite perfect and isn't the final OTA. Plus, no soak invites have been sent out, or anything along those lines.

I *hope* you're right, but I'm very skeptical! :)

If its OTA its not a leak.

Edit: Well, maybe leak is same as OTA. From what I understand, someone in Verizon leaked the OTA in advance. Interesting, no comments on upcoming release. I, personally, am looking forward to it.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
If its OTA its not a leak.

Edit: Well, maybe leak is same as OTA. From what I understand, someone in Verizon leaked the OTA in advance. Interesting, no comments on upcoming release. I, personally, am looking forward to it.

mattlgroff pulled the leak off of Moto's test servers, just like Bionic users have been doing with their leaks. Just FYI

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

lwags67

If this is the JB release for the Razr M, there haven't been that many sold to date that we should start to see the update.

simpledave

Im sure after releasing the new jb the sale of this device will boost up dramatically..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2