JRummy's Remix CyanMod 5.0.5.3 v.0.2 (3-25) *2 Themes / Script heaven*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wil20mva

Reaction score
EDIT: Don't know what the hell happened, but everything is no longer jumping around. Sexy[/QUOTE]

I havent tried this one YET, but the jumpy icons... That happened to me as well with one of the other 5.0.5s. I had it charging, i disconnected and the icons stayed still... I also wait a few before trying to do anything. It seems like it just either takes a minute to settle down, or doing a physical change can affect it... Either way... AWESOME JOB!!!!!

superglen99

Reaction score
somewhat new to roms, how you you run scripts? open up terminal emulator and just type the script and enter or what? thanks

phenley

Reaction score
EDIT: Don't know what the hell happened, but everything is no longer jumping around. Sexy

I havent tried this one YET, but the jumpy icons... That happened to me as well with one of the other 5.0.5s. I had it charging, i disconnected and the icons stayed still... I also wait a few before trying to do anything. It seems like it just either takes a minute to settle down, or doing a physical change can affect it... Either way... AWESOME JOB!!!!![/QUOTE]

Haha yeah I just realized last night that was the issue. Good call

stlcity

Reaction score
JRummy tried the scripts for the goodies. Downloaded the file and extracted the file to the root of the sdcard. The file is called the goodies. Tried running the scripts for applying the blue theme. Gives me a bunch of errors saying "can't sat............". then everything forecloses on me. Had to do a battery pull and restore the ROM again. Just an FYI.

Dont know if anyone else has this issue....

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JRummy tried the scripts for the goodies. Downloaded the file and extracted the file to the root of the sdcard. The file is called the goodies. Tried running the scripts for applying the blue theme. Gives me a bunch of errors saying "can't sat............". then everything forecloses on me. Had to do a battery pull and restore the ROM again. Just an FYI.

Dont know if anyone else has this issue....

It is experimental. Do you remember what exactly the eror was? Did you apply framework first or last? For people trying out those scripts they should get one force close applying the theme and then their phone should reboot when applying the framework.

stlcity

Reaction score
Tried this:
Su
#bluetheme

Here is what I get:
cp: cant stat 'sdcar/goodies/themes/bluethemes/browser.apk" : no such file or directory. Says this for a bunch of stuff and then on top of it I get the error saying " the process.com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly". I checked using astro: the file under goodies/themes/bluethemes has all the images as far as I could see

The only way out is to do a battery pull and reinstall. If i reboot it goes into infinite boot loop with boot animation.

Last edited:

smacinskyjr

Reaction score
JRummy Is there any way you are going to list this on Rom Manager for OTA updates? That would be so convenient for us to be able to add updates and customizations.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Seem to be getting many fc's and random reboots. Can't run navigation continuously for over a few minutes without it closing. I did a clean install, wiped 3 times, etc. Love everything else about this rom and it would kill all others. Any ideas?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seem to be getting many fc's and random reboots. Can't run navigation continuously for over a few minutes without it closing. I did a clean install, wiped 3 times, etc. Love everything else about this rom and it would kill all others. Any ideas?

I've had some of the same issues with FC's and random reboots....I've tried both kernels...Adamz seems to be the most stable OC'ed at 1.1ghz with JIT enabled via Root Explorer instructions....It seems like everytime i run scripts to remove apps is when the reboots and issues start....

So I'm fresh with no scripts but the backup script used as of yet....

tdog7879

Reaction score

I've had some of the same issues with FC's and random reboots....I've tried both kernels...Adamz seems to be the most stable OC'ed at 1.1ghz with JIT enabled via Root Explorer instructions....It seems like everytime i run scripts to remove apps is when the reboots and issues start....

sound like jit could be the issue? Im still running v1 the original kernal with alot of scripts and runs nice and smooth...I use spare parts app which seems to make some things faster... But im tempted to try a different kernal that has the jit option ..just not sure which one works the best???

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

sound like jit could be the issue? Im still running v1 the original kernal with alot of scripts and runs nice and smooth...I use spare parts app which seems to make some things faster... But im tempted to try a different kernal that has the jit option ..just not sure which one works the best???

Yea, i figured JIT might be the culprit but with or without it enabled i still seem to have issues with some scripts...I'm just gonna test them one at a time I guess....

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tried this:
Su
#bluetheme

Here is what I get:
cp: cant stat 'sdcar/goodies/themes/bluethemes/browser.apk" : no such file or directory. Says this for a bunch of stuff and then on top of it I get the error saying " the process.com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly". I checked using astro: the file under goodies/themes/bluethemes has all the images as far as I could see

The only way out is to do a battery pull and reinstall. If i reboot it goes into infinite boot loop with boot animation.

I am pretty sure I know exactly what happened becuase I just accidently did it myself. I had my sdcard mounted to my computer, forgot, then ran the script. You got a whole bunch of force closes becuase (most likely) your sdcard was mounted and it couldn't find the apps it needed to install. So basically you ran a script to delete most of your system/apps. I think I will put a disclaimer on the front page to make sure your sdcard isn't mounted.

DroidFamily

Reaction score
do you script in the terminal emulater app on the phone or do you have to use adb shell

Status
Not open for further replies.