Kernel?

lessonz

Reaction score
I see in the beta thread P3Droid's kernels are specifically referenced as completely working.

What version of which kernel are you running? Any issues?

Thanks.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see in the beta thread P3Droid's kernels are specifically referenced as completely working.

What version of which kernel are you running? Any issues?

Thanks.

I ran Chevy's 1.1 LV in the OP and it ran fine, although it seemed to get a bit hot on my phone.

I'm running the P3 1.1 LV (250 low end) and don't have any issues at all.

mjones73

Reaction score
Running P3Droid's 250-600 now, anything faster and my phone overheats using Navigation. It's gotten picky about low voltage kernels lately in it's old age.

esheesle

Reaction score
Running Chevy's 250-800mhz medium voltage kernel with max set to 600. Battery life is amazing and its very responsive. P3droid's standard voltage was pretty nice, but Chevy's seems to run smoother on my phone and seems to give me about 10-20% more battery left at the end of the day.

markc23

Reaction score
Chevy's 1.2 ulv and lv ran great for me on LGB but battery drain on DC is awful, switched to RZ and still have poor battery life. About to try P3.

esheesle

Reaction score
I've always had more extreme battery drain with ulv and lv kernels. My phone just hates them for some reason.

mjones73

Reaction score
Check your Android OS usage after the screen has been off awhile, if it's high, try a higher voltage kernel, if it's too low, the phone may not be sleeping correctly.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk