keyboard changed

beckeann

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
my keyboard has changed and i cant seem to find where i can change it back. ive been thru every setting. i have seen it before but sure cant now. help please.
Thanks
Becke

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What did it change to?

Settings > languages & input > keyboard settings are there.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wynnded01

Reaction score
You'll have to provide more information. Did you take the OTA? Did you install a new keyboard? Did your KB auto update? How did it change? We need details...

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
It has to be part of this last update that was pushed out. I noticed it too and I really don't care for it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Turbo came with the Google keyboard installed. There was a major Google Keyboard app update recently. If your Play Store App is set to Auto Update, then the new keyboard update would have automatically downloaded and updated. Is that what possibly happened?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Turbo came with the Google keyboard installed. There was a major Google Keyboard app update recently. If your Play Store App is set to Auto Update, then the new keyboard update would have automatically downloaded and updated. Is that what possibly happened?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Could also be they updated it in the security patch that just pushed as well. Didn't Verizon add some bloatware in that update was well?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><