Keyboard

rafiki1

Reaction score
So like...i was using the onscreen keyboard and when i need to type a i press the number icon on the botton left to go to the number and symbol keyboard. But i just found out that you can scroll up on the keyboard and the number keyboard just pops up on top of the letter keyboard. I NEVER KNEW THAT ...SUCH A REVELATION!!!!!! FYI o.o
(Selling Signature space) $5/month :)

OP
R

rafiki1

Reaction score
So im the only one that didnt know about this lol

jayman350

Reaction score
Interesting I never knew about that either. I haven't used the stock keyboard in a long time, well other than just after a new rom install. I have become dependent on swype but I love it

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, yeah ive known for awhile thanks for posting though, i didn't realize people didn't know..

So like...i was using the onscreen keyboard and when i need to type a i press the number icon on the botton left to go to the number and symbol keyboard. But i just found out that you can scroll up on the keyboard and the number keyboard just pops up on top of the letter keyboard. I NEVER KNEW THAT ...SUCH A REVELATION!!!!!! FYI o.o

OP
R

rafiki1

Reaction score
Ya it suprised me when it popped up so i figured there must be someone out there who probably didnt know lol