Koush where are you? 5.0.6.2 needs help

jgmarz

Reaction score
Koush where are you? 5.0.6.2 needs help. Becoming old news.

Alex K.

Reaction score
I'm running a nightly build, which is essentially 5.0.7BETA, it is much, much better than 5.0.6.2.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running a nightly build, which is essentially 5.0.7BETA, it is much, much better than 5.0.6.2.

In what ways?

Also, I can't find links to nightly builds on CM's site - care to point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Alex K.

Reaction score

In what ways?

Also, I can't find links to nightly builds on CM's site - care to point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Here :]

and it just seems a whole lot snappier. i don't know the exacts yet, I'm just beating around it with pleasure right now :p

superglen99

Reaction score
I just switched to BB v1.0 nextheme. I really wanted to like 5062 but between the horrible lag from landscape to portrait and when opening hancent, phone, and contacts plus not being able to multi task with pandora I had it. Maybe if 507 fixes these issues I might come back.

Alex K.

Reaction score
I just switched to BB v1.0 nextheme. I really wanted to like 5062 but between the horrible lag from landscape to portrait and when opening hancent, phone, and contacts plus not being able to multi task with pandora I had it. Maybe if 507 fixes these issues I might come back.

I have never had multitasking issues..

fullthrottle

Reaction score

+1 on the lag but pandora i didnt have a prob

brianjcohen

Reaction score

If you can, try running the stock "Home" launcher.