Late for work!

Candice

You're skipping something if you're referring to the stock alarm clock. Start the app, push the menu key - not in the settings for a specific alarm, but right when you start the app - push settings, first one is "Alarm in silent mode". Make sure that's enabled.

+5 kajillion!!!

I totally forgot about that!! Yep. That'll do it. :icon_ banana:

(I'm seriously THAT excited that there's a solution! Haha Too much coffee today!)

OP
BostonMike

BostonMike

:icon_eek: I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I missed that! Thanks MarkB. I just got the phone this week, pardon my ignorance.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
There is also an app called Timeriffic. I really like this one and I came from a blackberry also and am used to setting custom ring settings. With Timeriffic, I set all my custom times and rings and then forgot about it. I really like it and it has been really convenient.

MarkB

Thanks! It's just that getting the alarm to work while everything else is silent was important to me when I first got the phone too, so I spent some time hunting around and there it was. I had to use a separate app for the on my old windows mobile phone, and it was buggy too. So I needed to know up front whether this would do the trick or not.