leaked razor ics

kkemp

Reaction score
Could some one port the leaked razors ics over to the bionic then ever thing would be working rite? I'm not a dev or anything but don't they do that with sum of the roms on here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are ICS roms for the Bionic now that would probably work better, but even they have problems with something not working.

Last edited:

debrad0307

Reaction score
Most of the ics roms are reporting issues with the video play back (HD only) and video recording. Data is stable though

Sent from my iced Bionic

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Trust me you don't want the razr Ics lol. It's been bricking phones and leaving people permanently off the ota path.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could some one port the leaked razors ics over to the bionic then ever thing would be working rite? I'm not a dev or anything but don't they do that with sum of the roms on here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nope. Thanks to Moto and VZW's decision to refuse to unlock the bootloader, we have no way to load the proper kernel. We're stuck on the outdated Linux 2.6.35.x kernel until Moto/VZW finally releases something, or somebody FINALLY finds something on the cheesecake server - which seems to be happening in no hurry. Razr has a leak, D4 now has a leak - no Bionic leak. We're the only Moto LTE device that doesn't have an ICS leak right now. I'm hating the fact that I ever bought this stupid, stuck-on-the-same-OS-forever phone.