LG Optimus F3

Gio7707

Reaction score
Hello new to the forum and glad I found this,

however I post here since I can't find a subfolder for the F3 (?)

Question :

Is there a way to bypass the max volume (means manually increase the volume when it says it would damage yor ears)

any help highly appreciated

thanks

OP
Gio7707

Gio7707

Reaction score
bumping

Hello new to the forum and glad I found this,

however I post here since I can't find a subfolder for the F3 (?)

Question :

Is there a way to bypass the max volume (means manually increase the volume when it says it would damage yor ears)

any help highly appreciated

thanks

OP
Gio7707

Gio7707

Reaction score
so if I understand right , this is a self forum where you have to reply to yourself ???

Danvee

Reaction score
Or, just maybe, nobody has an answer for you?

Have you contacted the manufacturer, the seller, or your carrier?
Maybe LG has a forum on their site?
Please remember, these forums are populated by a group of owner/enthusiasts helping each other as they can. And, sometimes, they can't. Personally, I've never heard of that model, so I'd be loath to make a suggestion.

There's no affiliation of the forum with any manufacturer, carrier, or seller, nor am I aware of any of the aforementioned monitoring or participating here.

If you want/need an answer urgently, the above options may be quicker. :beer:

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
Even if I knew of a hack/modification that would allow one to override a device's max volume, past the point at which one receives a warning, I'd be hesitant to offer it. :eek:
You could check the Playstore for volume booster apps that may help a little.

SwiftKeyed via Tapatalk

OP
Gio7707

Gio7707

Reaction score
Even if I knew of a hack/modification that would allow one to override a device's max volume, past the point at which one receives a warning, I'd be hesitant to offer it. :eek:
You could check the Playstore for volume booster apps that may help a little.

SwiftKeyed via Tapatalk 

thanks for the replies, the apps for the vol booster are not that helpful..however it's basically changing programs in the root system..the reason I ask about it is that for example in Europe all the devices have not a controlled or limited volume system..but it's really not a major issue...thanks anyway

Gio

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
You're welcome. That's interesting. I wasn't aware that European devices don't have the same volume limits.

SwiftKeyed & sent via Tapatalk

OP
Gio7707

Gio7707

Reaction score
You're welcome. That's interesting. I wasn't aware that European devices don't have the same volume limits.

SwiftKeyed & sent via Tapatalk

yes, for example the same device/product can be bought in Switzerland or Germany but there is no gov regulation for max volume/sound,
I believe it's the FCC over here which takes care of that ..