smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Verizon quietly snuck in the LG V10 - it is available this morning on their website to order for $28.00 per month or $672.00 full retail...I personally am hoping to get into the store today to see if they have stock as well.

Is anyone else looking to pick up this device today? Remember, LG has the sweet promo deal for those who pick up the device thru one of the US carriers - you get a 200 gb SD card, spare battery and battery charging dock!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I thought LG hit a homerun with their mobile division as their phones are awesome...

They posted a $68.4 million loss

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I hope the battery and antenna are better than the G4 let me know

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Looks like Verizon is only offering either the Black or White version. Anyone with inside info as to whether the dark blue will be available later?

They are also offering a LG G Pad X8.3 for 49.99 with purchase of the V10.

I'm assuming this tablet is better than the Ellipsis 8?

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
@eebvending not sure on the availability of the dark blue with VZW - I picked up the white and really like how it looks. I didn't play much with the tab but it looked like a nice device.

The battery is only a 3000 mAh so it will be interesting to see what the life is - I am hoping to put it to a good test today and will report back some findings. I didn't ever have any signal issues with the G4 but will definitely post up anything I see...

I like how the device feels in hand and definitely love the screen size. The 2nd screen at the top is pretty cool, of course with the 2nd screen, there is no LED light for notifications. The fingerprint scanner works well and was simple to set up...

I got the device all set up last night so will be able to put it thru the paces today and hopefully snap some photos :)...

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Not sure if I mentioned, but the V10 doesn't come with wireless charging built in but does seem to have quick charging... Wireless charging will be an option once LG releases the appropriate cover which is rumored to be soon.

~sent while mobile~