Liberty 3.2: Rearrange Drop Down Icons

cawaller

Liberty 3.2.. The best ROM by far for my DX. I like the speed, the battery life, the drop down power widget... Was wondering if there is a way to rearrange the icons on the power widget? I know you can scroll left and right but it would be nice to have the ones I use the most on the left side. I can live with the scrolling to get to sound but thought I would give it a shot to see if I'm missing something obvious.
Thanks!

mystro2b

Liberty 3.2.. The best ROM by far for my DX. I like the speed, the battery life, the drop down power widget... Was wondering if there is a way to rearrange the icons on the power widget? I know you can scroll left and right but it would be nice to have the ones I use the most on the left side. I can live with the scrolling to get to sound but thought I would give it a shot to see if I'm missing something obvious.
Thanks!

Check out Rootzwiki here for a possible solution: http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/10655-[Rom]-Liberty3-V2.0-For-The-Droid-X-11/28---Sunday-Bloody-Sunday!#entry279703
[Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
cawaller

cawaller

Well at least I see it can be done by modifying a file. Will have to do some more research on what to change in the file.. maybe by the time I get it figured out, it will already be a built in option.. :)