giga pipe

Reaction score
Mybad it was the .605 file. I just notice I have the .602
Should I install the .605 file again?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Delete the updater file using toolbox. It will be under system/apps/updater.apk. I had that issue before

Boot Manager

giga pipe

Reaction score
Thanks for your help again.
Sorry to be a pain again. But when I dock my phone the button lights stays on, it use to shut off automatically. Is their a button where I can Control that?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help again.
Sorry to be a pain again. But when I dock my phone the button lights stays on, it use to shut off automatically. Is their a button where I can Control that?

It is built into GB. You can override them with an app called adjbrightness. Only problem is you have to use the app every time you reboot.

Boot Manager

giga pipe

Reaction score
I really like the rom. I don't know what it is, but in my Gmail there's like a color distortion when drag my finger in the screen. Is their a way to fix that?

giga pipe

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help. That app did the trick.

giga pipe

Reaction score
Hey in the rom there's a built in 3g hot spot app. Is that free?

giga pipe

Reaction score
Where can I get the patch from?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is the Wugfresh version. Its the TBH patch but also removes the data tracking files and installs a Wifi tether app. Flash it in Clockwork Recovery

http://db.tt/dRA4pnrD

Boot Manager

Blunderbuss

Reaction score
Here is the Wugfresh version. Its the TBH patch but also removes the data tracking files and installs a Wifi tether app. Flash it in Clockwork Recovery

http://db.tt/dRA4pnrD

Boot Manager

Will this work on other phones? I'm specifically wondering about the D2G. We have a RadioComm hack to route tethering data through the phones regular internet connection, but I haven't heard of data tracking files before.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will this work on other phones? I'm specifically wondering about the D2G. We have a RadioComm hack to route tethering data through the phones regular internet connection, but I haven't heard of data tracking files before.

I have NEVER had a tether issue...Same ole app I just theme it...lol Cm7 Rocks with tether...lol But I never really use it...

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>

Blunderbuss

Reaction score
I should specify that we need to unlock the radio if the ROM is blur based. CM7 based ROMs have tethering that works already.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Blur based ROMs have data tracking files. If you go to /system/app you will find about 3 files that say data manager and stuff. All in a row. You can remove those.

I am not sure if the tether patch will work on a D2G, but I do know it works on the DX and D2. I also know it doesn't work on the DX2.

Boot Manager