[ROM] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Dust Maker

Reaction score
Couple questions:

I previously donated for the Rom Toolbox so I have that but when I go to the theme's is says they only work for T-mobile users, is that right?

Second question is at first reboot the market worked fine, I downloaded Titanium backup and ran that, now market consistently forces close. Any thoughts?

debrad0307

Reaction score
Love this rom.. only problem I had was with the market telling me there is insufficient space. Anyone else have this issue? How do I fix it??

Sent from my DROIDX

treb420

Reaction score
The main issue I'm having currently is that when I go to select a ringtone, I am presented with two options, Android System and Go SMS. When I click on Android System, the phone soft resets. When I click on Go SMS, the menu pulls up allowing me to select between system sounds again as well as my music. The music selection works fine, but selecting the system sounds option crashes the menu.

Liberty3 v2.0 flashed over 1.0 with cache/dalvik cache wiped.

JumperPunk

Reaction score
I'm on L3 1.0 right now and had a question. Will resizing widgets work in 2.0? As it stands I can't resize a widget such as Sticky Note, I can only move it. I tend to resize that widget a lot based on how much text I have in there (or, I used to resize it a lot). I'd love to be able to do this but I haven't figured out how with Liberty.

Have you tried using the Blur launcher? I use Zeam, so I can't verify (well, I could, but I dont want to as I would have to first install the blur launcher and the stickynote widget...), but it should work with the blur launcher. Also, consider using Evernote instead of the stickeynote widget.

JumperPunk

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the blur email (connecting to exchange 2010) FCing with datapush enabled. It did the same thing on v1.0. Both times I did a full (data/cache/dalvik) wipe before installing. I made all the Blur/ASOP changes I wanted before adding any accounts (including my google account).
1 - Anyone else have this issue?
2 - Any thoughts on how to fix it?
3 - What is the best way to work with the devs to help squash a bug? I am willing to help troubleshoot and such, but I don't want to bother them either.

calumnium

Reaction score
Liberty customizer

Whenever i go into the customizer and try to look at themes it just tells me no addons found. can anyone explain to me where i find themes to download so they show up here? There's t-mobiles theme manager but that's not installed and i have found no way to download and install it so i'm a little confused.

discourius

Reaction score
I've had this issue and I'm currently on stock. Don't really know what the issue is, but if I go to install the app a second time it will with no error.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

azaquy

Reaction score
i have a problem.....its that i recentily installed the liverty 3 v2.0 but when i tried to enter to the app manager in the configuration to change the setings for install app for mi sd i have a FC some idea to solve this?

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Whenever i go into the customizer and try to look at themes it just tells me no addons found. can anyone explain to me where i find themes to download so they show up here? There's t-mobiles theme manager but that's not installed and i have found no way to download and install it so i'm a little confused.

Thats for cm7 based roms. The theme chooser is in the market for that. But as of now there are only a few themes for lb3.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

clueless77

Reaction score

The only way to change themes is to get donate version of liberty customizer

BAD ASS X

IN AWE

Reaction score
The only problem I have had with the rom is with the customizer and blur gallery. When the blur gallery is selected it does not open, then when i go back to the AOSP gallery the Blur gallery is still there but still doesn't open. My work around was to reinstall Rom without wipe and install the AOSP gallery only.

Love this ROM, thanks to the Developers for all there work. I did get the paid version of the customizer to help support the cause.

****UPDATE****
Figured out that if you are using the Blur camera you need to leave both of the galleries installed after ROM install. This is so the gallery works from inside the camera app itself.

Thanks, Jon.

Last edited:

calumnium

Reaction score
The only way to change themes is to get donate version of liberty customizer

BAD ASS X

i do have the donate versionelse it would tell me to get the donate version, when i hit themes in the customizer menu it just says no addons found

clueless77

Reaction score
Well all that's there is color changes, doesnt actually change anything else, I got it and that's all I got

BAD ASS X