Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

kwyrt

Reaction score
I honestly could not get anything to fix this issue and I had held off from being on v2.1-STABLE because of an mms issue. Then I downloaded the Verizon Messages app, let it run, and then sent myself a picture. It worked like a charm.
Couple of questions: Has this solved the MMS problem completely for you? Are you actually using the VZ app for messages or did you just need to install it? Does the fix persist over time and after rebooting? Thanks!

cnmizer

Reaction score
Couple of questions: Has this solved the MMS problem completely for you? Are you actually using the VZ app for messages or did you just need to install it? Does the fix persist over time and after rebooting? Thanks!

I just installed it and ran it for a couple of minutes. After I checked that it worked I uninstalled the app and I could still send and receive mms like usual. It looks like it will work permanently because at first my phone number, MIN, and PRL were not there(In the About Phone section). After using the app everything showed up, and everything worked fine after a reboot.

kwyrt

Reaction score
I just installed it and ran it for a couple of minutes. After I checked that it worked I uninstalled the app and I could still send and receive mms like usual. It looks like it will work permanently because at first my phone number, MIN, and PRL were not there(In the About Phone section). After using the app everything showed up, and everything worked fine after a reboot.
Awesome! I will give it a shot. Thanks for the info!

kenji91

Reaction score
Wifi doesn't work for me in 2.7 OFFICIAL. I tried to run wifical.sh and it didn't work (gave me an error). I've reverted to 2.5 for now, since everything works for me.

tdilts

Reaction score
wi fi worked fine after a reboot. Only thing I don't like is that I can't turn off the halo

I'm not 100% certain how I turned it off, but I believe it was a double-tap then the "X" showed up and I was able to drag it up there and get rid of it. Give that a try. It was difficult to do, but if you mess with it enough, you'll get it.

cnmizer

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue running Opera Classic? It constantly force closes with no warning right after showing the Opera logo. No other apps do this for me.

tdilts

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something.... I don't see any practical use for this "Halo". :blink:

jkcsho

Reaction score
I'm having problems getting 4g to pick up on 2.5. I am coming from 2.1. I did a full wipe and everything. Any suggestions? Edit - cannot get LTE to pick up at all. been soaking for 13 hrs with no result. been all around of my area to. wiped all, deleted and re-created rom slot. dunno what else to do.:mad:

Last edited:

Jacktheknife

Reaction score
Been using the 6/23 Maserati build for the better part of the day and so far it's running great. This build seems to have none of the issues I was experiencing with the cyanogenmod builds, save for the myverizon app generating errors. HDMI does not seem to work, but I may just not know how to work it as I just got the cable and haven't tried it with the POS OTA JB.