LithiumMod 0.0.4

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Definitely lacking the features that our original ROM has .. hope this is beta ..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of course it's beta... there has been .1, .2, and .3 which works well and now .4 which I would stay away from until they fix it. I downloaded it and 90% of my widgets wouldn't work. Also they changed some colors and the battery icon to red which IMHO is ugly.

ronx

Reaction score
Of course it's beta... there has been .1, .2, and .3 which works well and now .4 which I would stay away from until they fix it. I downloaded it and 90% of my widgets wouldn't work. Also they changed some colors and the battery icon to red which IMHO is ugly.

hey guys, if you could be more specific about what isn't working for you, that would be more helpful to us. which widgets aren't working? the ones included in the rom? i'm assuming you wiped data and installed fresh.

so far, we haven't noticed anything not working correctly in 0.0.4

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
News and Weather didn't work. Google widget didn't work. One of my calender widgets didn't work, weather bug didn't work. Etc...

When I upgraded I didn't elect to click the google apps - don't know if I was supposed to.

As you recall you had a similar situation before where many widgets didn't work in .2 that was fixed in .3.

Has anyone else but me tried to download this?

Also I never wipe my data, it's too important. But I've never had a problem with any ROM because of it.

ronx

Reaction score
News and Weather didn't work. Google widget didn't work. One of my calender widgets didn't work, weather bug didn't work. Etc...

When I upgraded I didn't elect to click the google apps - don't know if I was supposed to.

As you recall you had a similar situation before where many widgets didn't work in .2 that was fixed in .3.

Also I never wipe my data, it's too important. But I've never had a problem with any ROM because of it.

yes, you need to select gapps (assuming you're doing a data wipe to install this release). gapps includes GenieWidget (news & weather), GoogleQuickSearchBox, and many other components you will need for all Google's proprietary components to function.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind I am still using .3 and like it. I'm not bashing this since it's my ROM of choice.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll try it again.

yes, you need to select gapps (assuming you're doing a data wipe to install this release). gapps includes GenieWidget (news & weather), GoogleQuickSearchBox, and many other components you will need for all Google's proprietary components to function.

ronx

Reaction score
also, if you download the rom from the link in the OP, make sure you also download gapps either from CM's wiki page or from our slightly modified version here

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What does the JIT compiler option do? So far it's running very well. What changes did you make?