Lost 3G coverage and phone access.......

jcg11

Reaction score
Okay, so I was messing around a little bit with my phone last night. I was trying to set up rsdlite so when I started to try to flash a rom I would be able to recover if I screwed up. Well it looks like I ended up screwing something up anyways.

I started the process of rsdlite on the computer, after I opened up the bootloader screen I realized I was about to wipe my phone. Pretty stupid mistake I must admit. So I did not wipe my phone and once I got back to my home screen have found that I have no service at all. There is a blue triangle in place of the 3G symbol.

So I need to know how to fix this. It also seems as though I have lost my root somehow through this process. I was planning on re-rooting and then using titanium backup to make a backup. Then I would go and run the full rsdlite. Does this sound like it might work?

UNC

Reaction score
Never heard of this, try *228 if that doesn't work you'll have to RSDlite back to stock.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
J

jcg11

Reaction score
Yep that was it. PC147 had just contaced me and told me to do it. That did the trick. Now I need to go make a backup.