Low volume call

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Anyone else having difficulty hearing another person on this phone? It's not loud enough. I can move the move around my ear and can eventually hear it a little better.
Try Slider Widget (Slider Widget - Volumes - Android Apps on Google Play This will give you the ability to turn on separate controls for all the available volumes. Several are turned off (linked to ringer), by default, but if you turn them on in this app, you'll be able to have greater control of them. Then you can turn up the Phone control directly from the front screen.

1coopgt

Reaction score
Where is "Turn off Voice Privacy setting" located with in Settings ?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Open the phone app, lower right corner is the 3 dots for settings, open and you shall be there.

We must...We must...increase our boost

Ram Singh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It is a software problem. Have seen a review of the phone and it said that after the software update it worked normally.

jerryfuture

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
motorola flip phone
It is a software problem. Have seen a review of the phone and it said that after the software update it worked normally.
At the Verizon store I updated the software. Unless there was a second update, the call volume is low no matter how you hold the phone.