Theme Developer
Reaction score
clean install of cyanogen 6
clean install of this theme

nothing but force closes....

but props though, the screen captures look pretty sweet

Its not for CM6 Stable.

This was from the first post:

I recommend installing a fresh CM 6.0.0 RC3 ROM (since you do not need to wipe) Then install theme using RomManager as always.

When people see it FC's all the time, they automatically assume something is terribly wrong. It isn't. It isn't being installed by the end user properly.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so then your not going to make it for cm6? what a shame :(

It's nowhere near finished. I released a "preview". That is why it is at v.0.5 I do everything first on CM, because that is the ROM I use. So , I released it as that, because some people had asked to use what I had finished to that point.

I had some things I wanted to catch up with Watermark'd, before I was consumed by this theme. That is all. Relax, more will come, and as always, I will port to multiple ROMs.

TaliWacker

Reaction score
ohhhh ok! lol, i check this page like 3 times a day hopeing to see v.6 :) cant wait. Thanks a lot for everything!!

mikebaltierra

Reaction score
clean install of cyanogen 6
clean install of this theme

nothing but force closes....

but props though, the screen captures look pretty sweet

Its not for CM6 Stable.

This was from the first post:

I recommend installing a fresh CM 6.0.0 RC3 ROM (since you do not need to wipe) Then install theme using RomManager as always.

When people see it FC's all the time, they automatically assume something is terribly wrong. It isn't. It isn't being installed by the end user properly.

Yeah i know it was not for CM6.....was just testing...and no didn't assume anything was wrong...

since i don't worry about "bricking" my phone, i test different ROMs and themes just to see what works and what doesn't.

syntakk

Reaction score
Wow this is awesome. Please please please make this for Sapphire!

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
How do I download this? Or are you just giving status updates?
Looks awesome btw.

superglen99

Reaction score
I used bettercut to replace most of my icons with mario icons so this theme is something I would like. How's it coming?

thedymo

Reaction score
how is this theme coming along? i'd like to try it out, but there's no links up.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
this theme is a def coolness...i noticed you didnt do anything to the battery icon in the screen shot. I was thinking maybe different color 1up mushrooms? from red then blue and to green? and lighter shades in between? just a thought. :D but cant wait to see if on sapphire.