Market 3.0.27.... UPDATED.. BLACKED OUT!!!!! Screenshots!!

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DX zip has been removed, it was loading to /data instead of /system... sorry! I will have another one up after work tonight...

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great work ecsnead, love that you fixed the black on black text.

I will verify the DINC zip as soon as my neighbor comes back over. :)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks a lot man! Let me know if it works and I will update the OP

johnsills1

Reaction score
I'm running liberty gingerbread .596 AOSP rom on a Droid X and I can't seem to get the apk to install. I was able to update the with the zip, but it didn't change the market at all. It still looks the same as it did before. Do I need to wipe data or something, Please help....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you uninstall updates with the procedure in the OP?

Reaction score
OP can mean 2 things, original poster or original post. In this case, original post - did you read it?

Any idea when the Dx/D2 zip will be back up?

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having issues finding a compatible DX zip, would you happen to have one? :)

Reaction score
Unfortunately I deleted the original zip when you said it was loading to the wrong place.

slider112

Reaction score
This looks fantastic, and I've been using it for several days now... I just wish to God that the app reviews were sorted by most recent first. I was hoping 3.0.27 would fix this. I don't know why this has changed... I thought it may correct itself given enough time. If an app is updated I need to see what people are saying about the update before I blindly update things. It is literally a deal breaker for me. Does anybody know if there is a way to do this?

Reaction score
Anyone using this with droid 2? What download did you use?

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ec, my dx link works... it only adds it to data if they aalready had one there I think... In that case, if they go to data/app and find the com.android.vending.Apk that is dated July instead of Aug 08, move it to system/app then press it and choose permissions and unselect write then hit set... reboot...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Your dark market works fine with a cw flash... the black market here doesn't seem to take. I wanted to check out black market because it looks like the default colors but black, meanwhile dark market is black with white where color used to be.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you don't like my Market??.. lol.. jk. Yeah I opt'd to keep mine all black and white since I already knew I was making colored versions... over on my thread there's a D1 user that can get ec's to install but not mine.. lol.. no clue why problems happen like this since every time I flash or install any of mine to test, they always take.. I've never had the market disappear or anything... otherwise, I wouldn't release it of course.. lol.. If ec doesn't find a fix for it, I'll drop his apk into my zip and pm it to ya so that I don't hijack his thread...

Reaction score
Actually b boy I just reflashed your market after trying to get black market to work with no luck. Open the app drawer it is there so I put it on my homescreen. Open up a text and when I go back to the home screen, the shopping cart has been replaced by the normal market icon... can't find dark market. What the hell? Should have just left yours on.