[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V3.0

CM-Freak

My unlimited text is included in my plan...is my plan old or is yours?
Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

Idk I have had my verizon contract for awhile now at least about 7 years, also I should note I am part of a family plan which I don't know if that matters but I think I pay $10 for unlimited texting.

No issue across platforms, all behave the same.
I'm from the netherlands. I can do pics with texting and video (called MMS) but it will cost me more (like 0,30ct?), I don't think whatsapp limits, but it does resize pictures so you don't have to upload/download 2mBs.

But like I said, even if texting here would be free (including unlimited pictures/video sending) I'd still use whatsapp. Especially the group feature is really great. If you go on holiday etc. with some mates you just invite them to a group and you can all write in 1 threaded text.

Definitely will check it out, really appreciate all the info.

Since we got a little off topic, Again MavROM is great!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Messing with the dialer, what do you guys think? uploadfromtaptalk1330200682258.pnguploadfromtaptalk1330200705429.pnguploadfromtaptalk1330200724931.png

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

wildride89

Looks good buck, but I'll admit that I like the vertical lines also ks the number lines just an opinion

Hey I still use text

Yeah. Thats right all around Europe. I have whatsupp friends from all over Europe...and that makes it even easier and more cheaper that sms. And you can send attachments to. I cancelled my sms option from my subscription due to whatsupp and viber :)

krazyace38

i know that Verizon blocked the Bluetooth transfer...can this issue be solved in Mavrom?

Verizon hasn't blocked bluetooth file transfer. I have 6 phones with them and only two of them are smart phones and they all transfer via bluetooth just fine