maxx or s4

autostart26

Reaction score
:icon_ lala: should I get a s4 or the new droid maxx switched my iPhone 5 for a droid dna always had iPhone but with jobs gone there gonna go downhill and my mom n has ask like it tell me what you think

s4 or droid maxx

DancingNexus

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
You posted this same question twice. You may wantyy to review the forum guidelines when you have a chance. We deleted your other post.

To answer the question, you need to go to a carrier's store and make your own decision by looking at both and asking a rep who actually knows what he's talking about. :biggrin:

donzz

Reaction score
:icon_ lala: should I get a s4 or the new droid maxx switched my iPhone 5 for a droid dna always had iPhone but with jobs gone there gonna go downhill and my mom n has ask like it tell me what you think

s4 or droid maxx

DancingNexus

I got the Maxx and I honestly love it. It does everything I need it to do (and them some) with excellent battery life. I guess it depends on your priorities.

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I also got the max, and LOVE it. I have never actually seen an S4, so I doubt I would be one to give advice. Compatibility with a smart phone would be different for every person, depending on your needs, and what you want to be able to do with your phone.