Media volume resolution

Chris.Nelson

Reaction score
When listening to music on my Droid while programming, I find that at the low end, the media volume goes from Just Slightly too loud for background listening to off. Does anyone else wish there was a little more control at the low end?

Um, no sorry. The point right before off is very quiet. I sometime need to be on conference calls that I can call into from my desk, and honsetly doin't have to pay alot of attention to, so I only have my headphones in my left ear and I have it that low, and it's perfect, it's very quiet I think.

Sorry, I guess I don't see a problem.

i've been looking for a media volume widget... just turns the media volume (and only media volume) to silent... any ideas?

i've been looking for a media volume widget... just turns the media volume (and only media volume) to silent... any ideas?

Yes, Audio Manager will solve your problem. It enables you to control several different volume settings independently.

thanks jsh, but i use "quick settings" for that. i'm looking more for a single button widget (like BW) that will automatically kill/turn on only media volume.

all i use quick settings for is media volume and wifi and i'd like to get rid of it and just have the BW wifi button and a media vol. button on my homescreen.

Back