Megen extended battery??

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Ebay 4000mAh ten bucks up to 18 hours so far. Used mainly in 3g mode but checking out 4g Lte to see how long it can last. This thing rocks on lte. Low twenties mb download with near 10 uploads when I'm hitting 4 bars. Come on Ice Cream.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Woke up this morning after about 6 hours sleep, squeezed out about another 1 1/2 hour use and phone finally died. On charge now and says battery use was 1 day and 55 minutes. Not bad.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

porcupineli

Reaction score
From one of higher extended batteries (the bulky one, not the slim one) one guy squeezed 85:icon_eek:hours out of one charge (while using the phone alright)!!
Reskept goes to MUGEN

OP
bionic805er

bionic805er

Reaction score
Months later and my mugen battery still working well : )

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Months later and my mugen battery still working well : )

Unfortunately mine died after about 6 months. :( It would charge fine then drop off a cliff. I replaced it with the Moto 2760 battery which works even better so far.

J

Jesswood

I have been using the Megen battery for a week now, in previous experience it seems like all batteries for phones are great in the beginning and kind of die off, because of this i was a bit hesitant to even buy one. So far so good. i use my phone for all kinds of things pretty much all day, with high usage i get 23 hours of battery, with low usage Ive gotten 31, so i guess it depends on how much you use your phone. i do like how it didn't bulk up my phone like when i had the incredible extended battery. Amazon.com: Mugen Power Slim Extended-Capacity Battery for Motorola DROID Bionic & ATRIX 2: Cell Phones & Accessories

jadesaber2

Reaction score
I've got two of theses batteries, and while they do last longer than the standard battery, I can't charge it fully with the Bionic battery dock. It starts charging, and then the LED starts flashing red.

J

Jesswood

That sounds like a docking problem not really a battery problem, not sure.