Memorial Day Weekend

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
df-mday.jpg

All of us at DroidForums would like to wish you a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend as we remember those brave men and women who gave their lives fighting for this country.

The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. ~Benjamin Disraeli

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To all the men and women who have fallen in the pursuit of protecting our great nation. I thank you. To the families of the fallen: you have paid a great price, our prayers are with you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a good Memorial Day everybody and to all our men and women who serve our country, thank you. Let's not forget all those who have served and died for our country as well. Without them we would not have the great lives that we live.

krazyrunner86

Reaction score
Yes. Amazing post. To any veterans of the Armed Services who see this thread, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Shout out to R.B. Perry, 1LT FA, Iraq. Miss you man.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who serve. Freedom is the most costly commodity we have, and likely the most underappreciated.

1*

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who serve. Freedom is the most costly commodity we have, and likely the most underappreciated.

1*
+1

Thanks to everyone serving or have served to keep us free. In fact, I thank the military with every post I make 365 days a year in my signature line. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

humbleopus

Reaction score
May we teach our kids, and those that don't understand, the price so generously paid to give us the freedoms we have. My prayers are with those serving now, their families, and the families of those that have died.

tribeguy1971

Reaction score
Memorial Day

As a veteran myself I know the value of our freedom . It truly is not free . Men and Women give their time , love and unfortunately at times their lives . Never take for granted the freedoms we have . The things we complain on a daily basis ( flash 10.1 , android 2.2 , batteries overheating , etc.etc. ) are a micro-fraction of the things that really matter . There are much more important things in the world and sometimes we forget that . Never forget the current or former military and the families that have to deal with love and loss . Don't let Independence Day or Memorial Day be the only days you have remember them . Remember them EVERYDAY . God Bless EVERYONE !

ssgtboehnlein

Reaction score
Help

dancedroidSir, can you please send me this wallpaper to [email protected]. I love it I retire this year and have picked up Sgtmaj. of the USMC. Thank you and Semper Fi God bless you and your family.

c0pE89

Reaction score
wow

this is the first forum ive been a part of were no one jumped on and said f$@# the military. thank for the love you guys are great. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid