[MetaMorph] NFL Logo Pulldowns

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
restore my KIN3TX nandroid? is there a certain way to do it... because the 2 times i tried.... i failed

So after you used the ReleasedRoot script and returned to stock 5.5.886, then rooted/ forever rooted, then reinstalled Bionic Bootstrap, reflashed the bootstrap, booted into the CWM, from there you cannot restore your nandroid of the KIN3TX rom ??

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
it said complete..... rebooted .... back to bootloop.... waited over 10 minutes.... continued bootlooping

i have kin3tx running on my phone now... should i try an advanced restore and just restore data?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it said complete..... rebooted .... back to bootloop.... waited over 10 minutes.... continued bootlooping

i have kin3tx running on my phone now... should i try an advanced restore and just restore data?

Are you saying that you reinstalled KIN3TX base from scratch?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that you reinstalled KIN3TX base from scratch?

yes, can i just restore the data portion of the old backup i have ... or will i end up back in bootloops

i am beyond frustrated that something so simple is becoming hours of tedious work... i appreciate your help

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes, can i just restore the data portion of the old backup i have ... or will i end up back in bootloops

i am beyond frustrated that something so simple is becoming hours of tedious work... i appreciate your help

If you are able to get into CWM, and you do have a nandroid backup of how you had KIN3TX set up prior to trying to install the MetaMorph, then you just have to-- wipe data, wipe dalvik cache, and then restrore your backup...

now if you are still on stock KIN3TX, then you should be able to install the MetaMorph.zip of the Cowboys with no problem...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are able to get into CWM, and you do have a nandroid backup of how you had KIN3TX set up prior to trying to install the MetaMorph, then you just have to-- wipe data, wipe dalvik cache, and then restrore your backup...

thats the part that bugs me most... so simple... yet it just doesnt work.... did it exactly how i'm suppose to yet for some reason it just isnt working... frustrating... ill mess with it tomorrow.... i need to get some sleep... ty for the help mbk

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Texans_Pulldown_MM.zip

attachment.php

Thanks!

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Where can I find the SHIFT3R ROM?

Hello there. LOVE the Raiders pulldown and I see you mention it works great on the SHIFT3R ROM. I do not find any link to that ROM anywhere. Can you please send me the link to get to it? Also, are there any known issues with the SHIFT3R ROM?

Thank you

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Can you do one of the 49ers to match my wallpaper. Running stock deodexed 5.5.893.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Seems i am having issues with uplaoding the image. Anything 9ers would be awesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

srmason6

Reaction score
MBK,
I have Kin3tx on my bionic with the updated radios, ans 43ver root, running Hon3yscr3am, will a Patriots MM work with that, or should I try to go back to .893? Any plans for a Bionic theme, or am I missing it somewhere?

thanks,
Srmason6

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK,
I have Kin3tx on my bionic with the updated radios, ans 43ver root, running Hon3yscr3am, will a Patriots MM work with that, or should I try to go back to .893? Any plans for a Bionic theme, or am I missing it somewhere?

thanks,
Srmason6

KineTX seems to have issues with the MMs if you have a custom theme added on....kinda why I didn't do the Bears one for coldhardtruth since they are on KI3NTX...I had a DarkerBlu theme for KIN3TX and the pulldown MM worked fine with either the base or my theme, but a member had issues with the pulldowns running on of DT's themes for that ROM....

Stock OTA 5.9.901 accepts the pulldown MetaMorphs perfectly though...