Miui & d1

patryn150

Reaction score
I put MIUI 1.5.13 on my phone a while back and I've been noticing some weird things with how it works. Mainly that my phone will just kill off some of my widgets like its out of memory. Now, I know that GB isn't really designed for the D1 because of its low memory amount. I also know that there are tricks to work around this, I am just not familiar with said tricks.

Can anyone help me through making this ROM work more smoothly? I don't really want to go back to a Froyo based ROM and I really like MIUI all around.

Thanks in advance!

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I put MIUI 1.5.13 on my phone a while back and I've been noticing some weird things with how it works. Mainly that my phone will just kill off some of my widgets like its out of memory. Now, I know that GB isn't really designed for the D1 because of its low memory amount. I also know that there are tricks to work around this, I am just not familiar with said tricks.

Can anyone help me through making this ROM work more smoothly? I don't really want to go back to a Froyo based ROM and I really like MIUI all around.

Thanks in advance!

There have been a lot of memory tweaks and adjustments in the GB builds. I would suggest upgrading to 1.7.1. Your 1.5.13 was one of the earlier GB builds (and one of the first couple builds I did), so a lot has been improved in the build process since then.