MIUI-Dev Themes

doublea500

Reaction score
how can i use my own animation? i made 67 pictures for it and then tried to place it into another themes boot animation and use that but it didnt work. any ideas? and also how do i chang ethe speed of the animation? slower and faster

what i did so far was make it a bootanimation.zip, inside it i have 2 folders and one contains 66 pics and one contains 1 pic. the one with 66 pics is called part0 and the other is part1. then im not sure what i have to do to the desc.txt. so i also made a copy of the stock bootanimation using file explorer and then i put my own bootanimation in it and i rebooted and its a black screen. however my first picture is a black screen. so i think the problem is with desc.txt edit: i now set the compression to store and rebooted my droid but it still didnt work. it showed the boot animation that says android rather then mine now. can someone please help:)

Last edited:

Purluxry

Reaction score
The first 2 numbers are the size then the number after that should be the speed

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

doublea500

Reaction score
yea i got that part down, i dont know what to do now... it just shows the boot animation that says android

Edit: i finally got it working kinda. only thing about it is that its kinda mixed in with the killtime theme at the very end. i like it:D

Last edited:

Purluxry

Reaction score
you need to put that file in the media folder under system. It will replace the old one so name that onesomthing else for now. Are you rooted?

doublea500

Reaction score
yea ofc im rooted :D (208th post)and i did put it in the mediafolder but it was weird cuz it wasnt working. so i decieded that i should make it thebootanimation in another theme then use miui theme manager to change the boot animation. the first time this didnt work because i compressed it but now it works

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
new murdered out for the 1.1.28 release. check it out and let me know what you think. No Denim!
link

[ L ]

Reaction score
Hey whats wrong with swg-cream? For some reason i cant apply it, every time i go into clockwork it says
Failure at line (number)
Cant access /sdcard/swg-cream.zip [bad]
Installation aborted
and i have downloaded three new copies of the zip and every one of them didnt work. What should I do?

lilcdroid

Reaction score
[ L ];1252817 said:
Hey whats wrong with swg-cream? For some reason i cant apply it, every time i go into clockwork it says
Failure at line (number)
Cant access /sdcard/swg-cream.zip [bad]
Installation aborted
and i have downloaded three new copies of the zip and every one of them didnt work. What should I do?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalka

Are you trying to install a .zip/.mtz with clockwork, cause they are supposed to be put in the MIUI/theme folder on your sd card then installed with the theme manager. Settings/personal/theme manager.

[ L ]

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh...... Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changed a few things and added some requested icons to Murdered Out. Check out version 5.1 click

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just finished updating the rest of my themes. Check them out:

Galaxy S v2: Link
Liberty v2: Link
Black n' Bold v2: Link

Enjoy!
TIA Whiskeycoke :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
@bustadorid nice theme love the icons

@tpbama nice theme as well.

You fellows do excellent work. I just installed 1.1.28 last night. Tough choice between your themes.

Thanks for your work fellows!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@bustadorid nice theme love the icons

@tpbama nice theme as well.

You fellows do excellent work. I just installed 1.1.28 last night. Tough choice between your themes.

Thanks for your work fellows!

Thanks mwhartman!