MIUI mods for D1

Mandroidx

Reaction score
attempting to install battery anim/status bar through sprecovery but its saying "nstallation aborted"

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
attempting to install battery anim/status bar through sprecovery but its saying "nstallation aborted"

yeah i've heard a lot of people having trouble flashing through SPR .. are u partial to it or have u tried clockwork?

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I noticed, Im partial to sprecovery though

There is an alternative way of doing it but its a little more riskier than just flashing.. u have to make sure you have a backup. You could either push the file (in the zip) using ADB or you can use a program like root manager and go in and replace the file ..

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
4 way boot, lockscreen timeout, no clock and no battery mods are up in OP

working on disable wallpaper scroll now

Mandroidx

Reaction score
hmmmm.... Ill do a little more research on this method thank you soooo much though. Another thing are backups supposed to pause during "dumping data.tar" cause mine does and it takes forever

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
hmmmm.... Ill do a little more research on this method thank you soooo much though. Another thing are backups supposed to pause during "dumping data.tar" cause mine does and it takes forever

yeah believe its an SPR thing . remember one guy saying his was stuck there for about 15 minutes .. can never say i had a problem with that on clockwork .. they all have their own way of doing things though

If you need any help with the other methods let me know