[MM Theme] 928Droid "Black" for ESE81 Pure Stock Rooted Droids

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
More sneak peaks at Black and Black Glass 2.0....(black Glass Shown)

9234d1275174217-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-launcher2-theme.png

9244d1275180043-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-youtube-theme.png

9238d1275174573-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-contact-accounts-theme.png

9235d1275174265-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-gallery-theme.png

9236d1275174297-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-camera-theme.png
:icon_ banana:

MrC1122

Reaction score
awesome themes...can i use "Black" v1.7 without the new notification bar?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Yes, I just need to upload a new file for you to copy to the them folder. just let me know.

A little more tweaking on 2.0...finally happy with the Camera App. :)

9309d1275264536-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-camera-theme.png

Attachments

• Camera Theme.png
    Camera Theme.png
    319.3 KB · Views: 585

dclutter1

Reaction score

Yes, I just need to upload a new file for you to copy to the them folder. just let me know.

That's looking very nice.

Are you going to be releasing 2.0 as an update.zip or a MM pack? I got the impression from the black glass thread that you had an update.zip of that but took it down because it wasnt working?

MrC1122

Reaction score
git 'er duuuuuun! are there any known issues with these after o/c?...that's my next project and i noticed you listed these for "stock rooted"

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

That's looking very nice.

Are you going to be releasing 2.0 as an update.zip or a MM pack? I got the impression from the black glass thread that you had an update.zip of that but took it down because it wasnt working?

Thanks!

I plan on doing both MM and Update.zip.

Yes, I had an Update.zip up on the other thread. But because I use the latest versions of Facebook, Maps and Vending (Market) installed in my system/app folder it was causing some people problems when they installed the update.zip....the ensuing PMs and troubleshooting due to this was too "time consuming" so I took it down.

Due to that experiance I will have 2 versions of the Update.zip this time around. :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
git 'er duuuuuun! are there any known issues with these after o/c?...that's my next project and i noticed you listed these for "stock rooted"

Zero issues, and O/Cing just makes things faster. A proper OC kernel shouldn't ever affect what apps of themes are being used. I run a P3 1ghz OC kernel and never know it is there...other than the increased speed. :)

The reason for the "Stock Rooted" notation is because my themes will work on Stock ROMs, AND Custom deodexed ROMs.

Typical Themes update the whole apk cpntent or even the actual apk file. I take the time to strip out all the non-graphic code from each apk/app so it can change the "look" of the app without changing the "code". This way you can use it on Stock Rooted apks or Custom an/or deodexed apps. This only applies for my MetaMorph themes, the Update.zips are different and are specific to the type of ROM being used (in my case Stock Rooted ROMs).

Tsoul0529

Reaction score
Hey, is there a way to pm the link to me for [MM Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" for ESE81? I've been having a problem actaully getting the file. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it just keeps sending me to Google docs which has no files on it.

Thanks. :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hey, is there a way to pm the link to me for [MM Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" for ESE81? I've been having a problem actaully getting the file. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it just keeps sending me to Google docs which has no files on it.

Try the link from your PC, Google Docs is where the file is located.

MrC1122

Reaction score
having trouble with "MM" it loads the file (black v1.7) but then tells me "the theme you have selected is invalid because the control file is missing or improperly written, contact therme creator" and it's not just your files...i've tried several others with the same result! btw, i'm using the same kernel...running smooth as silk and hella fast, kills the battery tho :(

Tsoul0529

Reaction score

Try the link from your PC, Google Docs is where the file is located.

Awesome thanks! It worked by changing my browser to desktop! And I'm loving it all!! Good job!

MrC1122

Reaction score
ok, finally got "Black1.9" to load but is the framework-res suppose to take so long? it started at about 7am(est) its now 9:30 (at the time of this post) and still loading...is this normal? and i would still like the top notification bar on post #1 for this version instead of the multicolored one. sorry to be such a pain in the a** - thanks.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok, finally got "Black1.9" to load but is the framework-res suppose to take so long? it started at about 7am(est) its now 9:30 (at the time of this post) and still loading...is this normal? and i would still like the top notification bar on post #1 for this version instead of the multicolored one. sorry to be such a pain in the a** - thanks.

It's not a fast process, but it definitely shouldn't be taking that long - a few minutes max. In the Metamorph settings, you might try increasing the delay to the max of 5000 and seeing if that helps.