Mobile Hotspot Promo Extended to 6/15

CDuke619

Verizon just sent me a text saying the promotion has been extended until June 15th as shown below

" FREE VZW MSG: The Mobile Hotspot/Mobile Broadband Connect promotion for your Smartphone has been extended to 6/15/2011. Share your internet access with up to 8 Wi-Fi capable devices or with your notebook or netbook. After the promotion expires, additional access charges will apply."

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
C

CDuke619

Lol I wish it was but I'm glad they did extend it with all the troubles ive had using it during that time lol they owe me

y0manda

Cool, even though the hot spot sucks compared to WiFi tether, the extension will hold me off longer from rooting.

tbolt1125

Wireless hotspot extended to 6/15/11

Just got a txt from Verizon saying:

FREE VZW MSG: The Mobile Hotspot/Mobile Broadband Connect promotion for your Smartphone has been extended to 6/15/2011. Share your internet access with up to 8 Wi-Fi capable devices or with your notebook or netbook. After the promotion expires, additional access charges will apply.

Sent from the bolt

01b5s4

Ya I just saw that in the other thread about it extension. Wonder if someone will make a "free" app that will allow the same thing.

coldarch

So here is my question. Sometimes i use the "Internet Connection Mode" in the Connect to PC seletion area to access the internet on my laptop. Will this still work when they stop the free hotspoting offer?

I usually use it to play online games and was wondering if it will still work when this offer ends?