[MOD] Nexus 7 BEATS+ XLOUDER Jelly Bean Louder Audio Improvements

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cake.png

Are you having trouble hearing your Nexus 7 device when playing Music or Video files? Have you missed countless notifications due to trouble hearing them? You don't have to just chalk it up to old age and you don't need to check the battery in your hearing aid! It turns out that Jelly Bean comes with Pitifully low volume! There have been fixes like the Volume+ app which only fixed the volume issue on music playback, but it does nothing for skype, notifications, or earphone volume. This mod ups the volume across the board! This will work only if you are running a custom non stock kernel!
Simply download the mod, boot into recovery, and install zip from sdcard. No need to wipe volume. Now enjoy actually being able to hear your device!

More Info and Downloads via XDA

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'm on SmoothROM 2.2 which I believe is based off the stock ROM. I know it says it can't be the stock ROM, but is SmoothROM compatible or does it have to be an AOSP ROM?

Redsnk95

Reaction score
How do you install from a SD card on the Nexus 7....I thought it was not equipped with the micro SD card??

jayman350

Reaction score
How do you install from a SD card on the Nexus 7....I thought it was not equipped with the micro SD card??

internal storage is non-removable sdcard (at least thats how it is on my Bionic and KF) removable sd is labeled as sdcard-ext