Module to block apps from accessing other apps

hannah123

Reaction score
I've been utilizing Magisk for quite a while and appreciate its ability to block ads using LSposed/minmin guard. However, I'm currently seeking a solution to prevent certain apps from accessing others. For instance, I've encountered a situation where a game incessantly prompts me to make purchases when the Google Play Store is active. Yet, when I disable the store, other apps, for which I've already paid, begin to pester me to purchase their full/pro versions. Consequently, I'm interested in finding a method to conceal apps from one another. Alternatively, I'm curious if there exists a systemless Play Store option with access control capabilities.

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I've been utilizing Magisk for quite a while and appreciate its ability to block ads using LSposed/minmin guard. However, I'm currently seeking a solution to prevent certain apps from accessing others. For instance, I've encountered a situation where a game incessantly prompts me to make purchases when the Google Play Store is active. Yet, when I disable the store, other apps, for which I've already paid, begin to pester me to purchase their full/pro versions. Consequently, I'm interested in finding a method to conceal apps from one another. Alternatively, I'm curious if there exists a systemless Play Store option with access control capabilities.
Welcome to the forum. Not many of us root here anymore, you might ask your question on the appropriate forum at XDA.