Moto X Pure Edition 64GB & Moto 360 Sport watch Only $400 for Both [Deal Alert]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
slick-deals-moto-x-pure-with-moto-360-sport-june-2016.png

Here's a hot deal alert for any Moto fans. You can grab the Moto X Pure Edition 64GB plus the Moto 360 Sport Watch for just $400 total (for both). Of course, with a deal this good, there are a few hoops to jump through. Here are the steps you need to take:
  1. Add the Moto X Pure Edition (64GB) to your cart
  2. Apply coupon code “CLASSOF2016”
  3. Add the Moto 360 Android Sport Smartwatch to your cart
  4. Apply the coupon code “JUNEMOTO360”
  5. The total will show only $399.99 with free shipping including at checkout.
Here's the link to get started: 64GB Motorola Moto X Pure Edition Smartphone + Moto 360 Smartwatch (2nd Gen) $400 + Free Shipping

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
"A fool and his money are soon parted". I couldn't resist buying this, even if I just flip on on Craigslist. Got the 64GB with the bamboo back, and the white Moto 360 sport for $433 shipped. Hard to beat. Now I can have a white and a flame colored watch, depending on how I am feeling that day.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Seriously, I have absolutely no need for this, just can't pass up a good deal.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Need? Who said anything about need. You know you "want" one Jonny! :D
If my truck wasn't acting up right now & a baby on its way in about a month, I probably already would've jumped on this. If nothing else, to have a second smart watch option. Although, I really did want to do a Moto maker X when it was first available. But, gotta be smart. I can afford it now, but I'll more than pay for it later...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I wish you could get the black watch, I'm not crazy about a white or orange colored watch. I am debating jumping on this and selling the phone. Decisions, decisions. :cool:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Can we make our money back buying this? I think the market would be flooded.

Reactions: cr6

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Can we make our money back buying this? I think the market would be flooded.

I think it depends. It is a 2015 watch, so how much longer will people be willing to buy them? Looks like they are selling for around $380 on Swappa, so you might not get all of your money back by selling the phone only. You may get a brand new watch for less than $25 by selling the phone only, or make all of your money back if you can sell both. I doubt the market will be flooded since tons of people don't know about these deals, or don't take advantage of them just for the purpose of flipping a device.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
I took the bait and ordered.
I figure that I can sell my nexus 6 that's in great condition for around 225 and maybe even sell the watch too. It's to good of a deal to pass up!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Alright. I think I satisfied myself. We'll see. I ordered a natural leather back skin for my 6P from Slickwraps. Wish I would've pulled the trigger over the Memorial Day weekend when they had 50% off, but I still got 20% off.

This way, I can at least get an idea of what it would've been like to get a leather-backed X, for a tiny fraction of the price. Just hope it's not so thick that I can't get the phone in a case when the need arises...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Alright. I think I satisfied myself. We'll see. I ordered a natural leather back skin for my 6P from Slickwraps. Wish I would've pulled the trigger over the Memorial Day weekend when they had 50% off, but I still got 20% off.

This way, I can at least get an idea of what it would've been like to get a leather-backed X, for a tiny fraction of the price. Just hope it's not so thick that I can't get the phone in a case when the need arises...

Can't speak for Slickwraps, but I have a bamboo dBrand on my 6P and use a Spigen case with it and have no issues.