Moto X4 Specs And Renders Leak

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x4-2-jpg.77628

The Moto X4 may be the first non Google device to work on Google's Project Fi. Thanks to a leak by famous leakster Evan Blass we now know quite a bit about the upcoming device. According to his sources close to the matter the device will include a 5.2"FHD display, Snapdragon 630SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, microSD expansion, and 3000mah battery. The phone will include a dual lens setup with 8MP and 12MP cameras. The front will include a 16MP shooter. The phone has IP68 water resistance and will ship with Android 7.1 Nougat. The render above was also leaked detailing the dual lens setup on the back. This looks to be a formidable midranger.

via XDA

Attachments

• Moto-X4-2.jpg
    Moto-X4-2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,615

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I really liked the first 3 Moto X phones, the original was ground breaking & innovative. I still use my daughter's Moto X 2014 as a MP3 / music player only, hooked to a pair of BT headphones. I am looking forward to actually seeing this thing in person (if possible) and reading some first hand user reviews.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool, this could be a big hit for Moto!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Very cool, this could be a big hit for Moto!
I agree. This sounds like an excellent mid range phone with decent specs, and hopefully a good price. Should help fill the gap for those that want a phone without Moto Mods but want the near stock Android OS and the added features of the Moto App. It will definitely be on my "short list" when my daughter is looking for a new phone later this year.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk