MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

cuskit

Reaction score
The bar on the neck doesn't bother me a bit. I've been wearing them for several hours today and they feel and sound great. Very happy with this purchase. Would not have wated to pay normal retail price for them, but for $25 I'm a happy camper.
I don't even notice the bar. Hmmm. Is it pressing against your neck? Mine doesn't seem to touch at all. Just sort of "floats" back there.

I doubt I would have purchased at full price. Not that they are not worth it, just that the deal was very appealing and I bought because of that. After a day of use - I would say the buttons (volume, etc) could have been a little easier to press. The little nib to locate is perfect, but I find I need to hold my thumb under the earpiece to "hold" it while pressing the buttons. Would have been nice to just touch rather than a forcible press. Am I being too picky? Hee hee! One thing for sure - I'm just so much in love with "sans wiring"! cuskit

cuskit

Reaction score
lockman, stock music player and pandora..don't work at all
Strange - I'm listening to pandora as I type these words. And the stock music player is my player of choice while walking 2 miles each morning. Are you hearing anything on your earphones? Perhaps you have a defective pair? Is your bluetooth connection solid? Device paired and showing connection?

Tell us your situation so that we can provide the proper advice. cuskit

cisco0910

Reaction score
when I click the forward, backward or the pause play button I here the beeps but it doesn't do anything. I've tried un pairing and pairing countless times. not sure what else to do
also yes there properly paired..i can listen to pandora with my phone downstairs and me listening to it upstairs..also when I check on options I have both media and phone checked...ive unpaired, rebooted repaired,etc countless times..

Last edited:

SCDroid

Reaction score
when I click the forward, backward or the pause play button I here the beeps but it doesn't do anything. I've tried un pairing and pairing countless times. not sure what else to do

Mine work, with pandora or the stock music player. Skip, back, pause all work and the phone quality is pretty good.

cuskit

Reaction score
I'll just have to live with them this way, thanks though Cuskit
You can touch base with VZW and request another pair. Just stop in your local store and demonstrate the issue. I'm sure they'll replace it for you. I would do this myself if it wasn't working on mine - I use the skip, pause, etc buttons constantly.

I really DO love these! In my shop, I can leave my phone on it's MIKRADLE, and walk well over 50' in any direction from it (my building is @100' inside) with no connection loss! It's better than my AT&T cordless phones! ;) Bluetooth ROCKS! :) cuskit

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
also yes there properly paired..i can listen to pandora with my phone downstairs and me listening to it upstairs..also when I check on options I have both media and phone checked...ive unpaired, rebooted repaired,etc countless times..

you talking about using it with the standard music app? or a 3rd party?

cisco0910

Reaction score

stock music app...and pandora

cisco0910

Reaction score
I'll just have to live with them this way, thanks though Cuskit
You can touch base with VZW and request another pair. Just stop in your local store and demonstrate the issue. I'm sure they'll replace it for you. I would do this myself if it wasn't working on mine - I use the skip, pause, etc buttons constantly.

I really DO love these! In my shop, I can leave my phone on it's MIKRADLE, and walk well over 50' in any direction from it (my building is @100' inside) with no connection loss! It's better than my AT&T cordless phones! ;) Bluetooth ROCKS! :) cuskit

Cuskit! That's a darn good idea! Duh! I should just go exchange them and or make them trouble shoot them for me. I'm just upset i didn't think of that. Thanks friend!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

stock music app...and pandora

weird, the buttons definitely work for stock music player... as for Pandora, not sure i haven't tried

cisco0910

Reaction score

Xunal

Reaction score
Are there options you have to tinker with to get them to work with the stock player? My buttons work for (The music player that starts with an M, can't remember the name offhand...), and Astro, but not the stock player, and not Pandora.

That makes me think there is nothing PHYSICALLY wrong with my set, but possibly some settings somewhere I'm missing....