Motorola 2011 Technology Conference (LIVE NOW)

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola 2011 Technology Conference (Off Air)

Motorola Mobility Inc. 6/02/2011; Started at 12:20 PM (ET)

Sorry for the Last minute Post.. I do not know if this was posted yet but liten to this:

Keynote Address by Motorola Mobility Chairman and CEO Sanjay Jha at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2011 Technology Conference

Live:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2011 Global Technology Conference

Last edited:
It is now over..

They will continue pushing Motor Blur. They want to get to a point to help you while you are using it. Such as if you are using an app that is using a good percentage of energy and power in your smartphones it will ask you do you still want to continue to use the app. In other words they will be putting the battery life in your hands.

4G device delays were due to "protocol stack" issues and to look for resolutions in the 2nd half.

They will continue to push the web top dock... No mention of the Bionic/Targa. nothing exciting.

Last edited:
It is now over..

They will continue pushing Motor Blur. They want to get to a point to help you while you are using it. Such as if you are using an app that is using a good percentage of energy and power in your smartphones it will ask you do you still want to continue to use the app. In other words they will be putting the battery life in your hands.

4G device delays were due to "protocol stack" issues and to look for resolutions in the 2nd half.

They will continue to push the web top dock... No mention of the Bionic/Targa. nothing exciting.
He shouldve @ least said something about the boinic/tarda-PREACH2K-do u still have confidence n the bionic?

It is now over..

He shouldve @ least said something about the boinic/tarda-PREACH2K-do u still have confidence n the bionic?

Yes I do!!! I will wait until it is released and make my decision.. Motorola makes excellent products.

You can still listen to the replay if you click on the link to listen to the conversation.

I am slowly losing confidence, I really want the phone but come on!!!! Like I have said before throw us a bone narrow the release date to sometime before the year 3000 :mad: Sammy is calling my name with the charge.

It is now over..

Yes I do!!! I will wait until it is released and make my decision.. Motorola makes excellent products.

You can still listen to the replay if you click on the link to listen to the conversation.
Im like,ive never had a moto b4,so is something that im missin here;cos Preach2k is n it 4 the long haul!!!

I am slowly losing confidence, I really want the phone but come on!!!! Like I have said before throw us a bone narrow the release date to sometime before the year 3000 :mad: Sammy is calling my name with the charge.
Ill take anything Mr.President,just say SOMETHING 4 GODS sake!!!!!

Im like,ive never had a moto b4,so is something that im missin here;cos Preach2k is n it 4 the long haul!!!

The OG Droid Great Phone Droid X Great phone.. Right now Motorola is riding on the release of The Bionic/Targa with Verizon.

Back