Motorola Bee is the First Android Honeycomb Smartphone!!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
motorolabee1.png

Motorola Bee is the First Android Honeycomb Smartphone

The Motorola Bee will be the very first Android Honeycomb smartphone. This is a mere concept for now, the creation of joyStudios, but it looks believable enough, to be honest. According to its designers, the handset is compatible with a laptop dock and HD multimedia dock. Motorola Bee supports 3G+ connectivity and it uses an 8MP camera capable of full HD video capture. Its display is a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED screen with multitouch, and the specs list of the device ends with 32/64GB of memory and a front 5MP videocall camera.

• Its display is a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED screen with multitouch
  • 32/64GB of memory
  • Front 5MP videocall camera.
  • Incredible 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
  • Bring the content to be big screen via micro HDMI.
  • JoyStudios also customized the Android 3.0 interface to make it fit for a phone.
The result is brilliant and we sure hope that Moto and Google are seeing this.

Check out more pics and continue Reading @ Source Concept Phones [via joyStudios.tk]

Last edited:

gadgetry

So it won't have any hardware buttons? That is sad. as much as I like touchscreens n all I really want to have a couple of hardware buttons on my phone as well!

DaWolf85

That is obviously a badly photoshopped Atrix - there's literally no difference except the replacement of the touch buttons.

tareq

false!

All this is wrong. very bad photoshoping. honeycomb will never come to a smartphone, coz its designed for tablets.

mekman

Honeycomb as it is now would be disastrous on a phone. I would never want my dock bar replaced with the HC navigation/status bar.