Motorola Droid 5

Erikbal

Reaction score
That would be awesome if they came out with one that had a processor and such comparable to the S4. I don't know though, you'd think they'd make some changes to the keyboard though and that one looks exactly like the droid 4's. I really still like my DROID 4 but would really like a 5 if they came out with one. My brother just got the S4 and that's a pretty sick phone.
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
tdilts

tdilts

Reaction score
It would be nice to not have to get used to another keyboard layout. I like the D4 keyboard, so I would be satisfied if they left the keyboard alone.... maybe make the keys a little quieter.....

Erikbal

Reaction score
Yeah I like the 4 keyboard too. I was just saying they usually always have to change things. I'd be satisfied with the same keyboard though. I can type pretty fast on this one.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That would be awesome if they came out with one that had a processor and such comparable to the S4. I don't know though, you'd think they'd make some changes to the keyboard though and that one looks exactly like the droid 4's. I really still like my DROID 4 but would really like a 5 if they came out with one. My brother just got the S4 and that's a pretty sick phone.
Considering the processors in their latest releases, I would think they'd aim more towards that same x8 processor. Moto seems to have their sights set on a new direction and I'm pretty sure they'd follow that path with any new releases.

R2D|2OID

Reaction score
This device is legacy hardware. This was designed and manufactured over a year ago and has been rotting in warehouses since then. Its going to have a weak 4.3" 540x960 display and a dual core snapdragon S4 @ 1.5ghz. Its already obsolete, imagine how old it will seem when they finally announce it. I'm still going to buy one at full retail on release day though.

DroidudeAZ

Reaction score
I would definitely buy a Droid 5 if it had similiar specs to the Droid Maxx. I miss having a hardware keyboard. Heck, even if the phone had the Ultra battery I'd still buy it.

DroidudeAZ

Reaction score
I would definitely buy a Droid 5 if it had similiar specs to the Droid Maxx. I miss having a hardware keyboard. Heck, even if the phone had the Ultra battery I'd still buy it.

DroidudeAZ

Reaction score