Motorola Nexus 6 Now Available at Motorola

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Even though the new Motorola-made Google Nexus 6 isn't available yet at the Google Play Store, it apparently is available (at least for pre-order) on the Motorola store. You can place your order for the 32GB or 64GB versions in Midnight Blue or Cloud White. The 32GB model is $649.99, while the 64GB is only $50 bucks more at $699.99.

At the time of this post, the estimated ship date after you order is November 19th or later. This will end up being a week later than the date the device will supposedly launch on Google Play Store and several of the major retailers. We are crossing our fingers this info is wrong. If you are buying it outright, this may be worth considering, but it's probably best to hold off until the 12th to see what happens. Of course, if it turns out the launch has been delayed past the 12th, then you might have missed your pre-order opportunity, so it's really up to which you as to which way you want to risk.

Here's the Nexus 6 Motorola link: Nexus 6 by Motorola

Update: And... it's all out of stock already. Well, that pre-order didn't last long. It seems this thing is flying off of "shelves" (pre-order lists)!

For further discussion, head over to our dedicated Nexus 6 section which you can find here: Nexus 6 Android Forums at DroidForums.net

Last edited:

HNettles

Reaction score
Doesn't help me, I want the Verizon subsidy. I almost pulled the plug on a Note 4 last night, stopped by the Verizon store but they were too busy to help me, so left empty handed. Now thinking about the Nexus 6 again. It would really help if Verizon were to give some idea of how they're going to handle this, and when.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
It looks like Motorola is offering financing options of $58.33 a month for 12 months on the 64 GB version. There's such a thing as a Motorola credit account? I'm looking at it in my cart right now and debating on pulling the trigger.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Got it an hour ago.

White 64GB - Nov. 26th

...I'm looking at it in my cart right now and debating on pulling the trigger.

Don't wait too long as of right now the backorder is showing shipping is now at mid-December. On second thought you may as well walk into a store and buy it off of the shelf, you'll get it sooner.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am missing left and right with the pre-orders so might as well wait for att.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Got it an hour ago.

White 64GB - Nov. 26th

Don't wait too long as of right now the backorder is showing shipping is now at mid-December. On second thought you may as well walk into a store and buy it off of the shelf, you'll get it sooner.

I honestly can't justify the purchase right now after just paying off my wife's car and moving AND Christmas coming up! I think I may check on Swappa after the hype and craze have died down a bit. I DO want this phone, though!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I believe Moto credit had 18 month option to pay off.... Swappa is solid for sure.. I'm always checking prices and sold 2 phones...

M8 tap'd