Multitasking

jaybogg

Reaction score
Turns out I am a multitasker, and didn't even know it. I had a shut-in friend call tonight and was on the phone about an hour. I wear pocket T's most of the time and have a habit of putting the phone on speaker and dropping it in my front pocket, speaker facing out. When we said good-bye, I pulled the phone from my pocket and hung up. An app was open. closed it, then a Settings dialog box to OK/Cancel. I was 3 layers deep in settings. Closed them and another 4 apps. Similar to butt dialing I guess. First time to happen in 8 mos, I will double check to make sure I disable screen from now on! Thought a lighthearted post might humor someone.

Seaner

Reaction score
this actually happened to me yesterday and today. i thought it was just some sweat from my ear or something

OP
jaybogg

jaybogg

Reaction score
this actually happened to me yesterday and today. i thought it was just some sweat from my ear or something

The detector usually locks it down or it "times out" and I have a black screen when I put it in my pocket. Not this time. It's become such a habit, I don't even check anymore.