Music and UD 1.0.0

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
A few music questions:
1) Does 1.0.0 have any fixes for Stagefright streaming issues? What has been done?

2) Do the volume buttons skip songs with Mixzing and Slacker now when the screen is off (In UD8 only the stock music app worked with this, this code has been updated since UD8)?

Thanks, hoping to get a block of time to get this rockin' sometime in the next few days, wish it could be NOW!

OP
G

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Any music people out there? I'm at the very least wondering if someone could run a quick check with Slacker and Mixzing with the screen off and see if the volume buttons skip songs. Stagefright fixes might be a question for the dev. Thanks for reading.

jimmydickens

Reaction score
A few music questions:
1) Does 1.0.0 have any fixes for Stagefright streaming issues? What has been done?

2) Do the volume buttons skip songs with Mixzing and Slacker now when the screen is off (In UD8 only the stock music app worked with this, this code has been updated since UD8)?

Thanks, hoping to get a block of time to get this rockin' sometime in the next few days, wish it could be NOW!

Pandora sounds pretty horrible over 3G. I'm guessing the stagefright fix wasn't included in the initial release. Maybe the update will have it?

Just tried the volume rocker skip with Pandora and it worked, then it started skipping through my local music continuously. Something buggy about it at this time...

Great ROM overall though. TONS of customizations and really responsive.

OP
G

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Thanks for the info. Any luck with Slacker? That's really my app of choice as Pandora gives me inconsistent results probably like you described.