music/bluetooth mono headset?

cgrabowskijr

Reaction score
I have the moto droid and want to listen to music through my bluetooth ear piece, is there a way to do this? Please help...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have the moto droid and want to listen to music through my bluetooth ear piece, is there a way to do this? Please help...
The bluetooth may come with a toggle to turn music on... my Jabra BT8010 does.... or you merely pair your bluetooth and play music, it should play thru your bluetooth....

OP
C

cgrabowskijr

Reaction score
I checked my Bluetooth does not have a way to switch and when I pair then try to play music it plays out the phone speaker.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

OP
C

cgrabowskijr

Reaction score
I use to have a windows smartphone and was able to do this and I loved it so I am hoping that this can be done with android

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmmm...it should support playing the music from your droid...much like when using a wired headset. Unless you have some type of bluetooth that isn't capable of playing media, only phone calls...?? whcih doesn't make sense.

chrisheile

Reaction score
Streaming

I was not able to listen to the US Open audio streaming either.

theecigarman

Reaction score
What's the make and model of your headset?
Once you find that out, go to their website and see if the headset supports A2DP. I use a motoh17txt. I can listen to music, video, Txt messages on it.

That will be the easiest way. You may also have to set the music to play through BT in the settings.....